AHCP’s Lewis and Caregiver, Maria, join Client, Ms. Smith, for lunch from S&S Cafeteria.
How do you provide the ongoing companionship and care necessary for your loved ones? We have the answer. Atlanta Home Care Partners, Inc., believes in arranging care that revolves around hobbies and recreational activities to relieve loneliness and provide nurturing support for the mind and spirit for older people–all in the comforts of home.
We care for the mind:
- Providing companionship/conversation
- Visits with friends, family, and neighbors
- Reading newspapers and magazines
- Music appreciation
- Discussing historical and current events
- Attending lectures and concerts
- Doing crossword puzzles
- Completing arts and crafts projects
- Assisting with email with family (if available)
- Birthday/anniversary reminders and cards